View all taskflow instances
To view a list of all the taskflows that have been started, that may have been completed or are still in progress:
Click on ‘Live Taskflows’ in the main menu. Select the taskflow.
A table with all the started taskflows is displayed.
Quickly see the current status of these taskflows by looking at the most right column. If there is no ‘Continue’ link in a row then the taskflow has been completed. You can:
- Continue: You can continue an active taskflow that has not yet been completed by clicking on ‘Continue’. The next task(s) in the taskflow will then run.
- History: View the history of any taskflow by clicking on ‘History’.
- Retry: You can retry a failed taskflow by clicking on ‘Retry?’ You will only see the retry option if a task in the taskflow failed to execute.
- Quickfilter: Use the Quickfilter (top right), to filter the data.
- New taskflow: Start a new taskflow by clicking on the ‘Start a new … taskflow’ button (top right).