Import a csv file into Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or Apple Numbers
After exporting your taskflow data you can import the downloaded file into…
Import into Microsoft Excel
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Start/open a blank spreadsheet/workbook.
- Select the Data tab on the ribbon.
- Select the From Text option. (If options are grayed out you might need to open a new spreadsheet/workbook).
- Find and select the .csv file you’ve downloaded from Kotive. Click on the file and then click Import.
- The Text import wizard will open. Make sure the Delimited option is selected. Click the Next button.
- Select Comma under Delimiters. The Text qualifier should show “ (double quotes). Click the Finish button.
- You may be asked Where do you want to put the data? Click on the top-left cell. Click the OK button.
- Excel displays the data in your workbook.
Import into Google Sheets
- Open an existing sheet in Google Sheets or create a new sheet.
- Select File from the main menu, then Import.
- Select the Upload tab.
- Drag the file you’ve downloaded from Kotive into the upload area and drop it.
- Select one of the options under Import action.
- Click on the Import button.
- Google Sheets displays the data in your sheet.
Import into Apple Numbers
- Open the .csv file in a text editor like TextEdit.
- Do a find&replace. Find
","and replace with
- Save the .csv file.
- Drag-and-drop the file onto the Numbers app icon.
- Apple Numbers displays the data in a new sheet.